Am Australian, trained, certified, experienced and have been massaging for more than 7 years. The style I do is a Balinese deep tissue, which helps the body relax and relieve pain/pressure. Am very pro-LGBTQIA - Everyone’s welcome! Have done more than 1500 massages; massaged all over the world.
The Balinese style works great for relaxing/healing, & for those with medical issues/post-operational.
Before the session, I always go through the massage, and explain the whole process, and adjust the pressure accordingly, based on individual needs/expectations.
Longer sessions are available.
I only use organic oils, which are non-greasy, and always have a selection of oils available.
Hours are very flexible and I do late night massages as well. I do take last minute sessions if I'm not booked/busy.
Depending on location, the outcall charges may vary. Am always happy and willing to accommodate to the schedule of my clients.
Please feel free to call or text, I am cool with both.
Am very chill & laid-back, and am open to all personalities/body-types/age groups/backgrounds.
Clean, super discreet and very private. Shower facilities, clean towels, bottled water available.
In-call: 1hr -> $100
90mins -> $150
2hrs -> $200
Out-call: 1hr -> $130
90mins -> $195
2hrs -> $260
Due to the current climate, extra precautions will be implemented prior and during the session
- Hands have to be washed before & after the session (for both client & masseur)
- Hand sanitizer easily accessible at all times
- All towels and materials used are newly washed & kept in sterilized cupboards
- All surfaces thoroughly sterilised/sanitized
- Sufficient time between sessions and only a small number of available slots a day
- I will be wearing a mask/shield or both during sessions due to close contact
- Complimentary surgical masks available
- Guidelines may change based on local developments
Let me pamper you mate :)
Home: Austin, TX
GPS: Austin, TX
Denver, Oct 13 - Oct 14
Cheyenne, Oct 15 - Oct 15
Denver, Oct 16 - Oct 16
Minneapolis, Oct 17 - Oct 18
Fargo- Moorhead, Oct 19 - Oct 20