Hello :) I hope you are well during these challenging times. For so many of my clients and close friends, bodywork is an integral part of their health. I believe now, more than ever, our mental and physical health should be of the utmost importance. For this reason, I am currently taking sessions, even while we are still managing the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is some important info regarding my new guidelines:
- I am only doing incalls for the time being.
- I will only be seeing clients who can confirm that they have been properly social distancing. Please let me know if you haven’t been able to stay and home during quarantine (IE - you are an essential worker or have been traveling).
- I will wear a mask when I greet you and while you are face up. Place wear your mask on arrival. If you’d like, you are welcome to put your mask back on while you are face up.
- Hand washing before and after the session is required.
- Showers are strongly encouraged before the session. (Shower can be provided!)
- Body/body and face/face contact will not be allowed.
Please confirm that you have read these guidelines when you reach out to schedule your session. Please, texts only. I WILL NOT take phone calls. I offer a wide range of massage services, always depending on the needs of my clients. They range from soft/relaxing to deep with more pressure - and anything in between. I'm trained in Swedish and Deep styles. Any massage can also be sensual if you like. Please specify what kind of massage you're looking for when you reach out to me.
My rates are:
30 mins - $100
60 mins - $150
90 mins - $220
Hours: 12pm-12am, 7 days a week. Specific availability varies weekly.
If you need to cancel or change your scheduled session time and/or date within 24 hours of the originally agreed upon time and date, you will be charged half price of a session of equal length. You can pay the full fee amount after the completion of the rescheduled session.
Home: The Bay Area, CA
GPS: The Bay Area, CA